Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone!

After many people pressuring me to do it, I finally set up a blog about my Vandwelling. For those not in the know, Vandwelling is the act of living in your van, either for short terms at a time or using it as your permanent residence. Vandwelling has come a long ways from the days of a beanbag chair and a futon mattress in the back, and can actually be a fairly rewarding lifestyle, if not a unique one.

I want to welcome the folks from Facebook, /o/, CS, Skoolie, and the yahoo Vandwellers group.

I hope to use this blog to not only catalog my travels, but also to give details about Vandwelling in general, from picking a van, to deciding what you need, how to construct it, etc. I'll also post links to some incredibly helpful websites that have been a gold mine!

Until then, watch this space!

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steve, glad to see you started a blog :) I know it will be a good one! Well done so far!

    -Mike
    97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
    HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

    ReplyDelete